Sales Advisor – Consumer Flex – Swansea – Permanent
Sales Advisor – Customer Flex – Swansea
Salary: £18,876 for first 9 months, rising to £20,976 + £3,776 OTE.
Thanks to the success of our Flex centre in Belfast, we’ve brought this exciting opportunity to Swansea. Dynamic and agile, it’s a sales role with a difference. Join us in making and taking calls from our customers and you’ll find no two days are the same.
Unbeatable Contact Centre jobs
Superfast fibre broadband. BT mobile. TV and HD sports. Here at BT, we entertain, educate and empower people every single day. And we’re always innovating new ways to transform lives. This brand new role is set to ensure we keep delivering the best service possible for our customers. Now we’re looking for passionate people who thrive on change to generate sales and deal with both technical and account enquiries in a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable way.
Be confident. Be connected.
BT Consumer Flex launched in March 2017 and will be a BT contact centre that handles thousands of calls every day. The aim of this new team is to switch flexibly between outbound and inbound roles – so there’ll be times when you’re calling our customers to recommend a great new product or service, and there’ll be times when you’ll find yourself resolving technical issues and answering account queries.
Passionate and customer-focused, with a target-driven, can-do attitude, it goes without saying that you’ll need to be able to adapt to different situations quickly. We’re committed to selling through service so you’ll have the kind of bright, engaging personality that will make our customers’ day.
Join us and we’ll look to you to:
- Flexibly move between a variety of inbound and outbound calls
- Maximise sales opportunities and generate revenue through outbound sales, retention and upselling to our existing customers
- Take ownership of issues including technical support, billing, provision and service
- Always be enthusiastic and build happy relationships with our customers
- Showcase our products and services and demonstrate brilliant product knowledge
- Work well as part of a close-knit team to meet team and individual targets
- Ensure every customers feels valued and satisfied with their BT package
- Answer queries and resolve issues professionally and sympathetically
- Deal with a high volume of complex customer contacts
- Keep yourself informed and up to date with our products and services.
Be supportive. Be personal.
Unbeatable customer experiences are at the heart of our vision – we’re completely focused on serving the needs of our customers and maximising the value that we offer to them. And we need people who are dedicated to helping us achieve this. People who have:
- A professional, persuasive telephone manner
- A genuine passion for sales and customer service
- A drive to hit specific campaign targets
- Comfortable with taking different types of calls and frequent change
- Strong product knowledge
- A natural flair for conversation with equally impressive listening skills
- Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
Be part of something special
Join us and not only will you have the rewarding challenge of helping our customers each and every day, you’ll also enjoy a permanent position at a well-established company and can look forward to the following perks:
- A generous starting salary of £18,878 (rising to £20,976 after nine months) + £3,776 on target bonus + uncapped bonus for top performers
- 22 days’ paid annual leave
- A contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile.
You’ll also receive top notch training and support throughout your time at BT. There are plenty of opportunities to progress and develop a long and rewarding career with us, and we’re committed to helping you achieve this.
Typical opening hours are from 8am to 8pm Monday to Sunday. You’ll be required to cover a variety of shifts between these hours, including some evenings and weekends. We will ask for your preference and match as closely as we can, with options such as nine day fortnights for full-timers, and three/four day weeks for part-timers. Everyone is required to commit to some evening and weekend work, and during training you’ll be required full-time.
Job Reference: BT-SWANSEA-FLEX
Salary: £18,295 (rising to £20,327 after nine months) + benefits inc. discounts on BT products + £4,000 on target bonus + uncapped bonus for top performers
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: PERMANENT
Job Start Date: ASAP