Sales Retentions Advisor – Glasgow – Permanent
Join BT as a Sales Retentions Advisor and you’ll help retain the business of existing customers that are thinking of leaving us – getting to the bottom of any issues they may have and ensuring they remain connected to products and services that best suit their needs.
An unbeatable contact centre role
Superfast fibre broadband. BT mobile. TV and HD sports. Here at BT, we entertain, educate and empower millions of people every single day, and we’re always innovating new ways to transform lives. We’re looking for engaging sales people to help us retain the business of our existing customers, ensuring they remain connected to BT’s amazing products and services. So join us as a member of our tight-knit contact centre team and you’ll deliver an exceptional level of service, maximising opportunities and hitting targets through empathy and customer satisfaction over hard sales tactics.
Be confident. Be connected.
Our Sales Retentions Advisors focus on retaining the business of existing customers that are thinking of ending their relationship with BT. Whether liaising with them via phone, live chat or email, they listen to customers’ concerns, identifying opportunities to maximise sales, upgrade or improve services, and secure customer loyalty. Although target-driven, our advisors’ main objective is to ensure that our customers feel valued and satisfied. So this is your chance to join us and help deliver the amazing products and services that transform everyday lives.
Be supportive. Be personal.
To be a brilliant Sales Retentions Advisor, you’ll need to have:
- A professional telephone manner
- A genuine passion for sales and customer service
- Capable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, with a natural flair for conversation
- Resilience and empathy
- A strong understanding of BT’s products and services
- Awareness of competitor offers to contribute during discussions with customers
- The ability to work to targets and a commitment to getting the job done
- Effective time management
- An openness to feedback and confidence working with others.
Be part of something special.
Join us and not only will you have the rewarding challenge of introducing customers to our amazing products and services each and every day, you’ll also enjoy a permanent position at a well-established company and can look forward to the following perks:
- A generous starting salary of £24,744 OTE for first 9 months, rising to £26,806 OTE. (Base pay – £18,558 + £6,186 Bonus rising to £20,620 + £6,186 Bonus after 9 mths.)
- 22 days’ paid annual leave (increasing incrementally to 30 days over 18 years)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Free BT Broadband, half price BT TV and 30% off BT Mobile. Discounts apply whilst employment continues. A compatible line required for BT Broadband and BT TV, otherwise £30 connection charge may apply
Typical opening hours are from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday; 8am to 8pm on Saturday; and 9am to 6pm on Sunday. You’ll be required to cover a variety of shifts between these hours, including some evenings and weekends. We will ask for your preference and match as closely as we can, with options such as nine day fortnights for full-timers, and three/four day weeks for part-timers. Everyone is required to commit to some evening and weekend work, and during training you’ll be required full-time.
Job Reference: BTGLASGOWPERM
Salary: £24,744 OTE
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Perm
Job Start Date: ASAP